- De Atramentis Moss Green
- Diamine Eau de Nil
- Diamine Majestic Purple
- Noodler's Borealis Black
- Noodler's Rome Burning
Now on to this month's contest! Here are the contest entry guidelines/rules:
- You can submit any kind of writing or artwork. It can be an ink review, a poem, a watercolor wash, a sketch, swabs, lettering, or even get all scientific with chromatography... it just has to be ink on paper.
- You must use all five Ink Drop colors.
- It would be awesome if it relates to the theme, but not required.
- Entry can be submitted electronically (email email@example.com) or via snail mail (The Goulet Pen Company, 10201 Maple Leaf Court, Ashland, VA 23005). Any physical submissions will become our property to hang up on our letter wall. :)
- Entry must be received by January 31, 2013 at 11:59pm EST.
- You can submit as many entries as you like, but you will only be eligible for one prize.
- Please include your name and email when submitting your entry so that we can contact you if you're a winner!
- The voting period will be open on February 1, 2013 and close a few days later. It will be announced through Ink Nouveau with a link to the image gallery and a link to vote.
- The entries will be divided into two categories: Writing and Art. The entry in each category receiving with the most votes will win a $25 GouletPens.com gift certificate (two total). The runners-up in each category will each receive a $10 gift certificate (two total). That's four prizes in all! We'll announce the winners on Ink Nouveau after the voting period ends.